Southern Channel Islands SCUBA Trip
August 30th-September 3rd, 2019 $1255 – SOLD OUT
The VISION is the Queen of the Channel Island Live-Aboard Dive Boats. She is spacious and comfortable, her crew caters to your every desire. The dive deck is well thought out and entry to and egress from your dives is a cakewalk. This is the standard by which all others are measured. We invite you to join us for some electrifying diving and well deserved R&R. The boat only supplies air-fills. Bring all dive gear. Rental SCUBA gear is available through Adventure Sports or at the dock.
The Channel Islands are a vast underwater park filled with sweeping canyons with swim throughs and beautiful kelp forests towering overhead. We do a Southern Channel Islands SCUBA trip over Labor Day weekend for 5 days every year. Join us and visit unspoiled Southern California diving!
Prices listed are per person and includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Snacks, fruit and candy
- Coffee, tea and soda
- Diving with unlimited air
- Sleeping bunk
- $100 Supplement charge for single occupancy in double bunk on Labor Day Vision trip, when space is available.
- Fun, baby!
Things not included in price are:
- Parking at Santa Barbara Harbor ($3/day with validation:)
- Beer and Alcohol
- You can bring your own in a cooler with ice, there is no ice available for coolers on the boat.
- We like to have fun and be happy, so every night at 5pm we will gather for a Happy Hour which will be communally provided!
- Nitrox ($6/fill)
- Gear – you will need to bring your own gear; of course, if you need anything, let us know and we’ll hook you up!
Planning Your Trip
Adventure Sports hopes your experience on the VISION will be full of fun, smiles, and amazing dive experiences, as Channel Islands SCUBA diving is some of the best in the world. In order to help you better prepare for your multi-day stay on a live aboard boat, we have created this page for first time goers to get a better feel of what to expect and how to better plan and pack for this live aboard experience. There will also be a comprehensive email sent out to trip-goers before departure to ensure everyone has everything they need. There will then be a two-part quiz with a 2000 word essay….. Jokes:)